Adventure Tours Near Bellingham And Whatcom County
San Juan Cruises – One of the best ways to soak up Bellingham and Whatcom County is with San Juan Cruises! Spend the day exploring Bellingham Bay and the San Juan Islands on one of their scenic whale watch cruises, featuring lunch on the water and a stop in Friday Harbor. They also offer sunset crab dinner cruises on Bellingham Bay with spectacular views of the Chuckanut coastline or enjoy a wine and beer tasting cruise around the Bay.
Dragonfly Kayak Tours – It is time for an adventure on the Salish Sea! Book a tour with Dragonfly Kayaking to discover the beauty of Bellingham and Whatcom County’s waterways. Tours include half and full day excursions, as well as sunset, bioluminescence, and multi-day overnight adventures.
Moondance Sea Kayaking Adventures – Whether you are just a beginner kayaker or an advanced expert, Moondance has something for everyone! Spend the evening, half-day, full-day, or multiple days exploring the Salish Sea with a custom adventure and Moondance guide.
Recreation Northwest – Recreation Northwest promotes outdoor recreation in Bellingham and Fairhaven Village, while bringing people together to enjoy, preserve and improve the places we love. Tours include field trips to Woodstock Farm on Chuckanut Drive, as well as other outdoor recreation and nature education clinics and activities.
- Earth Elements – From the edge of the Salish Sea through the foothills of the North Cascades, Earth Elements is connecting travelers with custom hiking experiences. Enjoy forest bathing, tide pooling and hiking as you explore and connect with Bellingham and Whatcom County.
- Pacific NW Guided – Pacific Northwest Guided Tours offer experiences around Bellingham’s urban and natural surroundings. Explore the city on the bay with a small-town feel with fun and casual tours and knowledgeable private guide.
- Experience International | Bike Northwest – Hungry for authentic connection, travel, and purpose? Take a behind-the-scenes look into our earth, sea, food systems and culture with Whatcom County’s Bike Northwest. You’ll come away with a rich understanding of the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Wildcat Cove Paddle – Wildcat Cove Paddle offers unique opportunities to explore Chuckanut Bay as well as the greater Whatcom and Skagit County area on a stand-up paddleboard. Sign up for beginner or intermediate level classes, or multi-hour tours with a professional standup paddleboard associate certified instructor and discover how much fun it came be on the water!
- Community Boating Center – Get out on the water with the Community Boating Center! Located on Bellingham Bay in Fairhaven Village, CBC offers fun sailing and paddling lessons, guided trips, bioluminescence tours, and water rentals including kayaks, jet skis, and dinghy boats.
- Bellinghistory with the Good Time Girls – The history of Bellingham comes alive with the Good Time Girls! Learn your Bellinghistory with a guided historical walking tour and discover something new. Tours range from distillery tours and Sin and Gin tours to the Gore & Lore of Bellingham and Fairhaven Village. Get history and some fresh air!
- Gato Verde Sailing Adventures – Experience customized boat tours, overnight whale watching, sailing classes and carefree skippered charters on the Gato Verde! All ages and abilities are welcome to come aboard this 42-foot-long catamaran for a tour of the Salish Sea.
- The Schooner Zodiac – Come aboard for a unique sailing experience in the beautiful San Juan Islands. The 160-foot classic tall ship sets sail for overnight adventures including Friday night salmon dinner sails on Bellingham Bay.
- San Juan Airlines – Departing from Bellingham, San Juan Airlines gives a breathtaking air tour of Whatcom County, San Juan Islands, Point Roberts, British Columbia and beyond!
For more information on Lynden, check out our Local Guide, and enjoy your day before you return to your cozy getaway at the Oostema Farmstead. We will keep the lights on for you.