We are Pet-Friendly.
We know how important your friend is, so we say, “Bring them along.” We LOVE happy pets with gracious, responsible owners.
We ask that you let us know ahead of time that you are bringing a pet and if we will accept him or her. Can you tell us a bit about your pet?
Here are the requirements for our property for your pet to stay with us:
- 50 lbs or less up to two Pets in the Apartment.
- 50lbs or less for the Tiny House, one allowed.
- No Cats.
- Pets must crate trained and leashed on the outdoor property at all times.
- Pets are not to be left unattended unless we approve them.
- There will be a one-time pet fee of $40 per pet.
- We do offer towels, bowls. If your pet likes to sit with you, we encourage you to bring your own. Otherwise, they are not allowed on the couch or any furniture.
- Pets are not allowed in the sleeping areas out of respect for other guests. Meaning the pet may not sleep on the beds. They must have their sleeping area.
- There is plenty of open space for your pet to stretch out and take their morning and afternoon walk.
- Clean up after your pet.
Dog Travel Packing List: What to Pack for Your Dog
- Dog Food & Treats
- Harness or Collar, Leash & Muzzle (if needed)
- Dog Medicine & Grooming
- Poop Bags & Zip-Lock Bags
- Favorite Toys
- Bring a First Aid Kit
- Lint roller and/or magic brush
We do offer the following…
(Please ask before arrival so we can have these items clean and ready)
- Food & Water Bowls
- Dog Bedding
A bit about us
- We do not have pets on our property. However, our grown children who visit us now and then do bring them over.
- We do have large animals on the barns’ property, and we ask that you do not take the pets into the barns with you. It may spook the cows, goats, or pig. We like to keep everyone happy in our barn.
For more Pet Friendly Places near Bellingham,